Important information for course participants who will attend courses during the period with measures against Covid-19
- People with symptoms of Covid-19 should not attend courses.Participants who attend the course center with symptoms will be sent home.
- Close contact with a person with confirmed infection must be quarantined and not attend courses. Course location must be notified as soon as possible.
- ResQ follows national recommendation of 1 meter distance
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all our locations
- When entering Norway, the 10-day quarantine applies. You must not attend courses and training until the quarantine period is over.
- Lunch is served in accordance with guidelines from FHI. If allergens, it is important to notify the center in advance of the course.
- For registration at the center, follow the instructions given via information posters and verbal messages.
- At the start of the course at the center, you will be informed about the hygiene and infection control measures that have been implemented. It is important that these are followed.
- ResQ follows FHI's guidelines for infection control.
- Are you or one of your loved ones in a risk group for infection, or close contact to a household member with symptoms, get in touch before attending if you have questions or want to change the course date.
For more information about our measures and procedures to combat infection of Covid-19 call us on telephone 41 75 50 00 or email email@example.com.